Fredericksburg is not only known for its wine, but also the continually growing amount of distilleries in the area. For those who enjoy whiskey, vodka, and gin... this tour is for you! Fill your day with great tastings and great food at venues such as Garrison Brothers and Salvation Spirits, just to name a few, with a local lunch experience!
$200 per person. We require a non-refundable deposit of $25 per group when booking; the remainder of the price can be paid while booking or in person. Gratuity is appreciated by the drivers but is not required or included in price per person.
WHAT TO EXPECT
● Local Expertise – We use our knowledge of the industry and the area to assist in choosing the venues for the itinerary.
● All-inclusive – You will never have to worry about any tasting fees, lunch or snacks fees that are a part of this package, as they are included in the tour package pricing.
● Lunch – We will visit a local eatery for lunch based on your preferences, which will include one of the tastings of the day as well.
● Reservations – We will take care of all arrangements for your group in advance so that you can skip wait times and receive the highest level of service.
● Transportation – We have Mercedes Sprinter Van that seats up to 10.
● Comfort – Our vans are kept clean and at temperatures that will keep your group comfortable and feeling great. We also provide bottled water and as needed during the tour.
● Local Pick Up/Drop Off Service – We pick you up from any location within Fredericksburg, TX and drop you off at your Fredericksburg accommodations. If you don't have accommodations in town, we will meet you at the Fredericksburg Visitor Center.
11:30 AM - Pickup
12:00 PM - Stop #1
1:30 PM - Lunch
2:30 PM - Stop #2
3:30 PM - Stop #3
5 PM - Drop off
803 N Llano, Fredericksburg TexasGet Directions